No one is above the law… Well, white guys with lots of money. Or an asshole who likes to wear earphones. A chick, having full-blown conversations on the phone while on the clock. But anything that brings me peace? Air pods? From B’s To Effs
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Chronicle 154 ~From B’s To Effs~
305 Days Without B III
Just Me Baby B,
Did you have a good day? My day was effed up with a capital F. The worst day of my life?
Of course not, B. Always and Forever, I love you like pancakes, but your last day, Sunday, January 31, 2021, is my worst. I still use that day as the bar. If I survived that day, then today was nothing. It’s how I know I’m not suicidal. Well, I’m always a little, but I’m still breathing. That leads me to Emergence Day, which is a step down from your death. Me being given life. In the words of Captain Deladier (Starship Troopers). “Someone made a BIG goddamn mistake!” My Olds. But isn’t today supposed to be about you and me, Braxton? If it were more about you back then… Anyway, like yesterday I have ten more for the Humiliations Galore.
- Paranoia, um, the boss got called into the office. Oh no, it’s the cops, but it wasn’t B III
- Paranoia, I thought I got bit by a spider. It would serve me right.
- Remember all those rules the Manager went over yesterday. Yeah, only apply to me.
- Then she went over the same rules as other people broke them. That bitch
- I had to hear about my ineptitude twice today fucking crappy praise from supervisors
- I couldn’t point out garbage bags. But after all, your daddy is a waste
- I couldn’t help a customer find a Hallmark ornament
- Here’s a big one, lying about being pissed about #3 through #5
- Used the restroom at the Day Job, so I’m pretty grody. No shower after, room’s gross
- I got a KAREN at work today over some shoes. What’s My Age Again?
So what would be your advice Little B? First off, stop doing things that will get me arrested and fired so I’d end up leaving you. I’m not a white man with money. Again rules apply to me and no one else. Take a damn shower so I can cuddle you. I did get McDonald’s today, so you would have never forgiven me for showering first. Tell the damn truth. You would use silence to lie B, like father like son. It’s sad though, I say your name to avoid cursing my entire life. But honestly, B III, eff my life. From B’s To Effs
Always and Forever,