I just don’t want my story used in some horrific real-life tale… ok who am I trying to kid, I want the infamy of the Marquis de Sade but Christmas, it’s just another day and making a wish list *sigh*. “My Name In Lights”
Friday, December 22, 2017
Lesson 174 ~My Name In Lights~
Hey Lady Sophia
No Fear, my name isn’t Rudolph, Santa Claus, or even Jack Skellington, it’s Will; don’t worry it’s also hard for me to remember sometimes or not to be ashamed of it. Being ashamed though would explain a lot, why I haven’t been working on two of the books I’ve done, be it the content, the potential of success or failure, or just particular people knowing, maybe, possibly.
Anyway, oh right, it’s nearly Christmas, and I haven’t made an Impossible, Immoral, Illegal, Insane list, so my Christmas wishes:
1. I want my name lit up it book signings, I mean years living under fluorescents, people asking for signatures.
2. The light in my girlfriend/wife/submissive’s when I come home; I don’t want to say bitch but dog level excitement.
3. Speaking of someone to come home to, a place I genuinely consider home and not just some housesitting honestly.
4. Candlelit dinners and bedrooms, and not just a bedside lamp or a TV, moments I can’t wait to see.
5. A morning I where I want to be awake but still not leave my bed because I got love.
6. Never thought of myself as a pornstar, but yeah I want to make a sex tape a life goal.
7. Gunfire, though that sort of death is too easy for some people, so torturing some people and filming it.
8. I want to be full of creativity always, bright lightbulbs in my mind; I need the darkness and light.
9. I want my name in the whispers, moans, screams of Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley, and Chloë Grace Moretz simultaneous.
10. The day I burn this motherfucker to the ground and have enough money to buy… damn my censorship sadly.
Maybe that’s something else I should ask for, the courage to say what I want in the light of my blog, MINE but hell I would settle for one solid day of work in the light of day. Isn’t that what I always do, which is a reason why I’m not too impressed with the colors of Christmas, not anyone.
The spotlight though is no guarantee, I’ve seen the brightest stars begin to flicker with one misspoken word, they can be even worse than a sex scandal, right? Does anyone need to hear my story, see My Name In Lights?
I Will Have No Fear